We are always interested in qualified individuals who are looking to have a meaningful clinical research experience. Team members have the chance to learn about the many facets involved in longitudinal multivariate developmental research. Working on our dynamic team has acted as a springboard and opened excellent opportunities for students and professionals interested in pursuing further study or academic or clinical careers, by providing intense work and hands-on learning experiences in clinical community-based research.
For more info about the Project and Judge Baker Children’s Center:
- Work experience in conducting clinical research interviews, language and cognitive assessments, and literature searches and reviews
- Experience in data management and data analysis
- Selected opportunities to contribute on the writing of manuscripts for publication (per PI invitation)
- Access to libraries and learning at Judge Baker, Harvard and Children’s Hospital
- Participation in a collegial research team at a major research and academic center
- Training and regular research meetings and supervision
- Support for pre-doctoral, doctoral and postdoctoral grant applications
- A chance to perfect highly sought-after Spanish research skills
Harvard Dept of Psychiatry Research: Child Language & Developmental Psychopathology
Judge Baker Children's Center: Childhood Bilingualism and Developmental Psychopathology
Harvard Child Mental Health Forum at Judge Baker Children's Center/ Children's Hospital
To apply, please send:
Letter of interest, resume, 3 letters of recommendation and a copy of your transcript via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
617 278 4155 or via email to email@example.com
The Judge Baker Children's Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
We place a strong emphasis on the values of equality, diversity, and compassion.