Meet the Investigator Series
The Meet the Investigator series, sponsored by the MD-PhD Program, was initiated in response to students’ desires to engage in candid conversations with medical scientists about the broad range of joys and challenges in their careers. Invited guest speakers discuss their own personal stories and individual choices in balancing their professional and personal lives. First year students serve as hosts for the seminars which are held throughout the year during lunch.
Sign up is available for MD-PhD students only on eCommons.
2009-2010 (Flyer: Spring Schedule 2010)
- September 24 — Eric Rubin, M.D., Ph.D.
- October 16 — Marcia Goldberg, M.D. & Alan Grossman, Ph.D.
- October 22 — Rachel Wilson, Ph.D.
- November 5 — David Cohen, Ph.D.
- November 20 — David Sabatini, M.D., Ph.D.
- December 3 — Jeffrey Flier, M.D.
- March 30 – Sangeeta Bhatia, M.D., Ph.D.
- April 15 - *Special Revisit MTI*
Wade Regehr, Ph.D.
Bernardo Sabatini, M.D., Ph.D.
Chinfei Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
- May 11 – Bruce Spiegelman, Ph.D.
- May 18 – George Daley, M.D., Ph.D.
- May 25 – Pardis Sabeti, M.D., D.Phil.
2009 - 2010
2008 - 2009
2007 - 2008
November 19, 2010