The MD-PhD Program aims to create a collegial environment for all MD-PhD students, in order to support them through their studies and to help them develop and refine their career goals. To this end, the program sponsors a variety of yearly and special events, such as the retreat, seminars, grand rounds, leaders in biomedicine, and congratulatory celebrations, for the entire MD-PhD community.
Important Dates 2016-17
- April 19-April 22, 2017 MD-PhD Revisit
- April 20, 2017: Meet the Investigator Seminar with Laurie Glimcher, M.D. & Marc Wein, M.D., Ph.D.
- April 29-30, 2017 National Conference for Physician-Scholars in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- May 2, 2017 Residency Directors' Panel
- May 3, 2017 Clinical Problem Solving @HMS
- May 10, 2017 MD-PhD Women's Dinner
- May 16, 2017 Meet the Investigator Seminar with Salmaan A. Keshavjee, M.D., Ph.D.
- May 17, 2017 Clinical Problem Solving @MIT
- May 23, 2017 Annual Spring Dinner in Honor of the Class of 2017
- June 7, 2017 MD-PhD Grand Rounds @MGH
- June 30, 2017 MD-PhD Orientation
- July 3-26, 2017 MD-PhD Summer Course
- July 25, 2017 MD-PhD Summer BBQ
Past MD-PhD Calendar Dates
April 19, 2017