The MD-PhD Program aims to create a collegial environment for all MD-PhD students, in order to support them through their studies and to help them develop and refine their career goals. To this end, the program sponsors a variety of yearly and special events, such as the retreat, seminars, grand rounds, leaders in biomedicine, and congratulatory celebrations, for the entire MD-PhD community.
Important Dates 2016-17
- February 27, 2017 Meet the Investigator Seminar with Sarah Fortune, M.D.
- March 1, 2017 Clinical Problem Solving @MIT
- March 3, 2017 Longitudinal Course in Clinical Medicine Ends
- March 8, 2017 Clinical Problem Solving @HMS
- March 9, 2017 Meet the Investigator Seminar with Benjamin Sommers, M.D., Ph.D.
- March 21, 2017 Grand Rounds @MGH
- April 3, 2017 MD-PhD/LHB Grand Rounds @HMS
- April 12, 2017 Clinical Problem Solving @HMS
- April 19-April 22, 2017 MD-PhD Revisit
- April 26, 2017 Grand Rounds @MGH
- May 3, 2017 Clinical Problem Solving @HMS
- May 23, 2017 Annual Spring Dinner in Honor of the Class of 2017
- June 30, 2017 MD-PhD Orientation
- July 3-26, 2017 MD-PhD Summer Course
Past MD-PhD Calendar Dates
February 14, 2017