The MD-PhD Program aims to create a collegial environment for all MD-PhD students, in order to support them through their studies and to help them develop and refine their career goals. To this end, the program sponsors a variety of yearly and special events for the entire MD-PhD community.
- February 22, 2018 Clinical Problem Solving @MIT
- February 27, 2018 MD-PhD Social Sciences Dinner
- March 7, 2018 Clinical Problem Solving in Medicine Interactive Seminar @HMS
- March 20, 2018 Meet the Investigator Seminar with David Page, M.D.
- March 22, 2018 Evening Series - Optimizing Success of Physician-Scientists with Ruth Gotian, Ed.D., M.S.
- April 2, 2018 MD-PhD/LHB Grand Rounds @HMS
- April 4, 2018 Clinical Problem Solving in Medicine Interactive Seminar @HMS
- April 11-April 15, 2018 MD-PhD Revisit
- April 30, 2018 Grand Rounds @MGH
- May 2, 2018 Clinical Problem Solving in Medicine Interactive Seminar @HMS
- May 22, 2018 Spring Dinner in Honor of the Graduating Class of 2018
- September 28-30, 2018 MD-PhD Annual Retreat
Past MD-PhD Calendar Dates
February 14, 2018